A biblical journey through fire that will fan the flames in your heart.
If “the most powerful weapon on earth is the human soul on fire,” (Ferdinand Foch) let’s dive into God’s Word and invite Him to set our souls afire. In this 6-week online study, you will learn how God used fire as an expression of His passion toward us beginning with the Old Testament’s sacrificial system of worship and culminating with the tongues of fire that fell on the early believers with the birth of the Church.
In this study you will discover:
- How far God will go to have an intimate relationship with you.
- How the glory of God will purify you.
- How to ignite your prayers so that they work.
- What it’s like to meet Jesus at a charcoal fire.
- How to let God keep your fire burning.